Website Design and Kat Von D Palette Giveaway
A while back when I started blogging in 2009 I didn't really worry too much about the way my blog looked as I didn't have any followers, over the years though I've noticed an increased in readers and I'd really like to have an easy to look at blog.
If you've seen my blog each month you've probably notice I keep changing it design wise.... a lot, well I want to get away from that so I will be doing one last design update.
I'd really love to get my readers feedback on the site as I'd like to make it easier to read through and more pleasing to the eyes. So if you have a moment it'd be great to get any feedback you would like to share with me.
I'm currently in touch with an artist who I am hoping will be able to do some amazing logo/banner work and some other unique touches to my site to make it more professional as well
Anyway if you guys could take a moment to answer any or all of the questions below that would be great and much appreciated!
- What colors do you find easy on the eyes when reading a website, do you like the current white?
- Do you find the reviews helpful?
- Do you find the product/swatch photos helpful?
- What kind of posts would you like to see more of?
- Should I change the posts to include a "click to continue to read" or leave the posts open on each page in full?
- Is there any companies you'd like to see me review in the future?
- Do you miss the youtube tutorials/ would you like to see me do reviews or haul videos?
- Is there any other feedback you'd like to offer?
You must be a follower via GFC (Followers tab on the top left of the site) and comment.
To make it easier and more private for your e-mails I am using the Rafflecopter option that does include some extra entry options which are not mandatory. :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway