Team Pink Eye Project and Giveaways for a Cause
I am currently a participant in the Team Pink Eye Project! Team Pink Eye is raising money for the Susan G. Komen foundation this month, with bloggers and indie companies assistance, through makeup looks and giveaways.
My Look for TPE:
Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak Primer
Sugarpill Love+MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
Urban Decay 24/7 liner Zero
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric
Illamasqua Cake Liner in Mislead
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Here's a giveaway featuring RockABetty Beauty!
3 gr jar of Cannibal
3 gr jar of Imaginary Friend
3 gr jar of Mary Shelley
3 gr jar Cupcake Not a Muffin
3 gr jar Insomnia
1 Single White Female Gloss
Please read below to find out how to enter!
Team Pink Eye
This week’s other giveaway sites are…
- Karmic Dreaming – Silk Naturals $25 gift card giveaway
- Eye Heart It – Darling Girl pot of pink eyeshadow giveaway
- Magic’s in the Makeup – Lost in Makeupland highlighter in Faerie, blush in Say it isn’t So, eyeshadow in Jerrica.
- The Crow and the Powderpuff – RockABetty Beauty special collection for the cause
- Shattered Shards – Rag Dolls Bath&Beauty giveaway
- The Everyday Opinionista – Unique Pigments giveaway
- The Cheap Chick – Overall Beauty giveaway
All you have to do is donate at least $5 to the Team Pink Eye Project page at Susan G. Komen and you can enter in all of them! There will be one winner per giveaway and make sure to comment on the giveaway sites listed above to enter with the name you used to make the donation. Gotta check the donation list with the comments! Also know that you must comment on each of the hosting blogs to enter each giveaway.
So in conclusion:
- Donate at least $5 here
- Comment on the hosting blogs’ TPE posts that you donated (mentioning the name you donated under) to enter that blog’s giveaway. You can comment on all the blogs to enter all the giveaways.
(I copied this off Grey's blog who got it from Erin's blog because I suck at instructions and it's late!)
Thank you to Team Pink Eye and RockABetty Beauty for sponsoring this giveaway!
(Please note that they are not affiliated with Susan G. Komen, and that Komen is not sponsoring the giveaways.)