Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)
My name is Madam Noire and I got lost in Makeup Wonderland several years ago when I discovered what a great source of creativity the art of makeup provides.
An important aspect with my blogging is that the makeup I use for my looks is 100% non-animal tested. I love animals even more than makeup and I can’t stand the thought of them being tortured for the sake of our vanity!
Right now I am doing some crazy Christmas looks and this is one of them. As you might have guessed it is inspired by gingerbreads.
List of products:
- Skin base foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
- Tone correcting concealer (e.l.f.)
- Blush Glow (e.l.f.)
- Brown eyeliner pencil (brand unknown)
- Mocha (Makeup Geek)
- Gel liner Mobster (Makeup Geek) used as a base
- Mocha (Makeup Geek) on the lid
- Cocoa bear (Makeup geek) in the crease
- White lies (Makeup Geek) highlight under brows
- Ice Queen (Makeup Geek) highlight inner corner
- Aquacolor White (Kryolan) used as eyeliner
- Medium pencil S.O.P.H.I.E. (Illamasqua)
- Gel liner Immortal (Makeup Geek)
- False lashes long, black (H&M)
- Lipgloss Edelweiss (Face Stockholm)
Since I work as a freelance makeup artist I also have a professional portfolio which can be viewed at my Facebook page à http://www.facebook.com/makeupartistMadamNoire
Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon! :)
XOXO Madam Noire
***If you’d like to submit a guest post, please click here to find out more!***