So I've decided to start accepting guest posts for my site (this will be an ongoing thing no deadline), so if you're interested in being featured on The Crow and the Powderpuff then read the following guidelines below!
To be considered for having your guest look posted I have a few guidelines that need to be followed, so please ensure you read this all the way through before submitting your look.
- You must be a follower of my site (I want to support my readers/followers who have supported me all this time!).
- Provide me with 2 clear non blurry pictures, one of a close up of your look with the main focus being your eyes or lips. The second being a full face shot of your look. Also make sure the pictures you send are not tiny, I would like them to be at least 650x650 but not too big either.
- Provide a list of the products you used to get the look.
- If you'd like to include a youtube video or blog link in the post include that as well.
- Please send everything in one e-mail, and make sure it is written out in the email as if you were posting it on your own blog (you can see my examples that I've done here and in the bottom of my FAQs section).
- Tell my readers a little bit about yourself examples: your first name or nick name, where you're from, when you first got into makeup, what inspired you to do the look, ect.
- Only send one guest look at a time please!!! If you spam my e-mail with more then one I will have to skip your looks all together. Once I have posted one of your looks it is ok to send another one.
Send guest looks to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure to include "Guest Look" in the e-mail title.
(Also I know it's a long e-mail, but until I get my sites custom e-mails it's going to be like this)