My 2015 Blog Goals
Now that it's a new year I felt it was also a chance to refresh my goals for The Crow and the Powderpuff. I'm a pretty spontaneous person so making lists isn't something I always do, however now I feel it's something that can help keep me on track and ensure I'm putting up quality posts that my readers will enjoy. Your comments on things like what you would like to see me review to what kind of makeup look you'd like me to do next are very important me. So please feel free to leave them in the comments of any post, I really love reading them!
1. Organize - keep a to do list of things that I want to post each week, reviews I need to do, and tips!
2. Keep on track with posting new content weekly, try to aim for at least 3-4 times a week!
3. Put out more quality content, ensure it's things that will be enjoyable and informative to my readers!
4. Interact with my readers more often, respond to their comments, e-mails, and questions! You guys make this blog worth writing, whether I'm helping you decide on a purchase or what makeup look to try out next!
5. Do more makeup looks! Whether neutral everyday makeup or creative makeup looks I want to post more looks for you guys! (Especially neutral/everyday makeup)
6. Make more Youtube videos! I haven't done videos for a while, I really want to do them so I can really show you how to place that eyeshadow or how that glitter REALLY sparkles.
7. Work with more companies! I worked with quite a few companies over the years since I started blogging, I would really love to work with more companies to show a wider variety of products. (A girl can only purchase so much on her own before her husband realizes how much she just spent on makeup lol)
8. Stay inspired and keep motivated! Last year I had a lot going on in my personal life so I lost my inspiration and motivation, this year I want to ensure I'm continuing to grow and keep my momentum going in my makeup/beauty world!
9. Reward my readers more often! You guys are my #1's when it comes to blogging, I love the thought that I'm giving someone another perspective on if they should make that purchase, what color eye shadow they want to wear next, or even inspiring them to try something more creative out! I want to ensure I'm showing you guys my gratitude this year and holding more giveaways to thank you for hanging out with me! I also want to post more reader guest looks, and review posts. Feel free to contact me via the contact tab if you're interested in being featured! (also be sure to read the guest post rules here)
I have so many more things I want to do this year, but these are the major ones right now!
What about you guys? Do you have goals for this year too? Let me know in the comments!