FOTD - Sweet Decadence - Using Sigma Créme de Couture Palette
Recently Sigma Beauty released a new collection called Créme de Couture that consist of 3 Blushes, and an eyeshadow palette. I ended up buying the full collection and decided to play around with the palette yesterday since it's been AGES since I've done a makeup look for my lovely reader! I will have a full review and swatches up later on this week of the palette.
For now though I will say it's something I'd definitely pick up again and it's Limited Edition, so if it catches your eye and you want to grab it be sure to get it before it's sold out. Also you can get 10% off your order by using the code LJW2013 at checkout good through September 30th and any order over $30 gets a free gift with purchase.
Anyway onto the photos!
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Sigma Meyer Lemon (Inner Corner)
- Sigma Violet Whip (Lid/Brow-bone Highlight)
- Sigma Lavender Honey (Outer/Inner Corner/Blended into Crease slightly, Lower Lashline)
- Sigma Redberry Rose (Outer/Inner V)
- Sigma Cassis (Crease/Outer Lower Lashline)
- Sigma Elderberry (Outer V)
- Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Drops in Diamond (Patted over middle Lid lightly)
- Milani Color Play Felt-Tip Liquid Pen Eyeliner in Black Line
- Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in 01 - Black
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
- Sleek Makeup New Skin Revive Foundation in Linen
- MAC Set Powder
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
- MAC Emote Blush
- OCC Lip Tar Metallic Pris & Lovecraft mixed
Too Faced Cosmetics
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed the look, I am working on getting my filming setup fixed (one of my lights went out and I need to buy a new bulb but I have to order it online) then I will start making youtube tutorials again!