Yep, I am starting yet another giveaway, this one for an early Valentine so it will end on Valentine's Day! This one will be for a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Touramline Hair Straightening Flat Iron.
Extra special thank you to flatironreviews.com on this one. <3
- 1" Pure Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- Ionic Technology for shiny, healthy hair
- Infrared Heat
- Maximum temperature of 420° and a minimum temperature of 180°, perfect for all hair types
- Straighten, Curl, Flip and Wave Styling
- Flash Quick Heating
- Free Heat Mat/Carrying Case Combo worth $25
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Manufacture Warranty
To Enter the Giveaway FOLLOW my blog and LEAVE a COMMENT (no anonymous comments you must be a PUBLIC follower) on this blog post with all the info below that you complete.
1. You MUST be a subscriber to my blog.
2. You must leave a valid e-mail in your comment that I can contact you at.
3. If you win I will send you an e-mail and you must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be picked.
4. Please do not comment multiple times...leave everything you do in one comment.
5. The giveaway will run from January 25th to February 14th 2011 11:59 EST
For Additional Entries:
1. You MUST Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave your twitter name. x1 entry
2. You MUST Follow my Youtube Channel. Leave your Youtube user name in your comment. x1 entry
3. Blog about my giveaway. Leave the link to your blog post in your comment. x1 entry
4. Add a picture and link to this giveaway on your blog side bar. Leave the link to your blog. x1 entry
5. Add my blog to your blogroll. Leave the link to your blog. x1 entry
You must be 18 years of age or have your parents permission to enter, this is open worldwide but if you are international it may take a little longer to receive your package depending on shipping.
This item will be mailed out to the winner from flatironreviews.com
I will be validating all information for additional entries as well as ensuring you are a subscriber. Also continue to follow me for more giveaways, no one likes when someone subscribes just to win the loot and run. ;)