Valentine's Day Giveaway - 2015
I wanted to do a giveaway for Valentine's Day to show my appreciation to all my readers, I've added quite a few different things in this including some Limited Edition products that you can no longer purchase!
This one is going to run a little longer than the previous one so I have more time to plan for the Spring Giveaway following this one.
**Please follow all the guidelines to ensure you are not disqualified if your name is chosen as well.
I'm giving away:
(1) Sugarpill LE Asteria Loose Shadow (Full Size)
(1) Lime Crime LE Fairytale Hand Mirror
(1) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Greed
(1) MAC LE Butterfly Party (Crushed Pigments Pack)
(1) MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (Pan)
(1) Sleek Makeup i-Divine Candy Palette
(1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius
(1) Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Shadow Waves of White
(1) Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Shadow Shady Shores
(1) Glamour Doll Eyes Shadow Irrational (Sample Jar)
(1) Glamour Doll Eyes Shadow Inconsiderate (Sample Jar)
(1) Glamour Doll Eyes Shadow Celestial Crow (Full Size)
(1) Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak Primer
(1) Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Tinsel Town #2
(1) Ardell Fun Lashes
(1) Wet n Wild Bright Idea Palette
(1) Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Palette
(1) Wet n Wild I Heart Matte Palette
(1) Avon Mark Lipstick in M Powerment Petal
(1) Avon Supershock Liner in Flashy Brown
(1) Sugarpill Sample Tipsy
(1) Sugarpill Sample Royal Sugar
(1) Sugarpill Sample Birthday Girl
(1) Sugarpill Sample Stella
(1) Sugarpill Sample Magentric
(1) Sugarpill Sample Goldilux
(1) Nyx Wild Fire Eyeshadow
(1) Revlon LE Pure Confection Highlighting Powder
(1) Studio M Eyeliner Brush
(1) Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream Sample
The Giveaway will start today February 6th, 2015 and will go until March 27th, 2015 at 12:00am EST.
This giveaway is Open International as well.
If an International winner wins they will be responsible for paying any additional customs charges on the prize package.
Package is no longer my responsibility once it has been mailed. If the winner does not respond to my e-mails before package is sent regardless of if it is a question or not (I give at least a week or two to respond) I will not be sending it, if package does not arrive and is returned unless it was my own error I am not responsible (this does not include if you suddenly move and regret to inform me/forward your mail). A new prize winner will not be chosen during that giveaway if package had been sent and returned, it will be put towards a future giveaway. I spend my own money on these prizes and unless noted and I will not have it wasted by paying $5-13 on shipping and having it returned. I do enjoy giveaways for you guys but I also want people to understand I am not rich, this takes away from my own personal things at times.
If you are under 18 you must have your parents permission to enter this/receive packages.
The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter.
The winner will be notified via e-mail, you must respond within 48 hours of the e-mail or another winner will be chosen at. Once the winner is chosen there is no set time of delivery, it depends upon what is going on in my personal life. I will try to mail the package out right away but during busy times this may take longer, please remember this is a free item(s) that you are getting I am not obligated (unless it is a sponsored giveaway) to mail them out within a certain period of time.
a Rafflecopter giveaway